MRI factual analysis of Drug Eluting Balloon Catheter Market provides compelling information on factors propelling the sales outlook in key segments such as indication (coronary artery disease, peripheral vascular disease), end user (hospitals, outpatient surgical centers, cardiac catheterization laboratories) and Raw Material (polyurethane, nylon). It provides a master plan of the strategies of the major market players and analyzes their impact on the overall growth projections.
The drug-eluting balloon catheter is enjoying strong adoption due to its overwhelming results in cardiovascular and peripheral arterial procedures. In addition, the drug-eluting balloon catheter is also useful for patients who cannot undergo percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).
Encouraged by this situation, various drug eluting balloon catheter manufacturers around the world are now increasing their production capacity. The aforementioned factors favorably reflect the global economy sales of the drug-eluting balloon catheter.
In addition, the companies aim to manufacture cost effective catheters in order to increase market penetration. The increasing prevalence of cardiovascular disease and the increasing incidence of interventional procedures in cardiology is facilitating the growth of the global drug-eluting balloon catheter market.
For more market information, request a sample of this report
Improved Predictive Analytics in Healthcare Drives Growth in Drug Eluting Balloon Catheters Market
Growing awareness of individual health coupled with continuous advancements in healthcare infrastructure such as improved data science and predictive analytics create lucrative growth opportunities for the Balloon Catheter Market. drug elution.
Fact.MR predicts that the global drug-eluting balloon catheter market will grow at a robust CAGR between 2018 and 2022. Additionally, factors such as improved reimbursement policies, increasing geriatric population and increasing healthcare spending is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market. .
The arrival of next-generation drug-eluting balloon catheters along with greater investments in R&D pipelines to increase their utility are also expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for manufacturers and stakeholders in the global market for drug eluting balloon catheters.
Access research methodology prepared by experts –
Key information in the report includes:
- Among the regions, Europe will maintain its dominant position in the market during the forecast period. Between 2017 and 2022, the market for drug eluting balloon catheters in Europe will reflect a CAGR of 20.5%. At the same time, the Asia-Pacific Ex-Japan (APEJ) market will also experience robust growth over the next two years.
- As a guide, the drug eluting balloon catheter will primarily be used for the treatment of coronary artery disease. At present, the coronary artery disease indications segment will account for more than two-thirds of the global market revenue.
- Hospitals will remain the largest end-user of drug-eluting balloon catheters in 2017 and 2022. Sales of drug-eluting balloon catheters currently account for nearly 73% of the market share in terms of revenue. Hospitals are one of the most preferred medical settings for undertaking coronary artery and restenosis procedures.
- By raw material, demand for nylon-based drug eluting balloon catheter will continue to gain ground during the evaluation period. Currently, sales of nylon-based drug-eluting balloon catheters account for nearly 54.1% of global market revenue. By the end of 2022, more than US $ 244 million of nylon drug-eluting balloon catheters are expected to be sold worldwide.
Full access to this report is available at
- Cardionovum GmbH
- Cook Medical INC
- Cordis Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Jotech GmbH
- MicroPort Scientific Society
- Terumo Company
- Boston Scientific Society
- Tokai Medical Products Inc.
- BIOTRONIK SE & Cie KG
- B. Braun Melsungen SA
- Medtronic Plc.
For more information
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe our USP is the trust clients have in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare and Retail, our coverage is extensive, but we make sure that even the most specialized categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the United States and in Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office: