The global balloon catheter market size has reached a valuation of approx. US$180 million in 2020, which represents approximately 0.5% share of the overall catheter market.
Splittable Balloon Catheter Sales Expected to Accelerate at a CAGR of 7% at the top US$350 million by 2031. The demand for Coronary Heart Disease Scoring Balloon Catheters which holds the highest market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% over the assessment period from 2021 to 2031.
To stay “ahead” of your competitors, request a sample:
Main key players in the Balloon Catheters Market Research Report:
- Medtronic SA
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
- Tokai Medical Products Inc.
- Boston Scientific Society
- Terumo Company
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Jotech GmbH
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cordis Company
- Medical Cook INC
Talk to the Research Analyst for detailed information
Key Segments in the Balloon Catheter Industry Research Rating
- Polyurethane Scoring Balloon Catheters
- Nylon Scoring Balloon Catheters
- Scoring balloon catheters for coronary artery disease
- Scoring balloon catheters for peripheral vascular disease
- Scoring balloon catheters for renal vascular disease
- Balloon catheters for dialysis
- Balloon catheters for angioplasty
- Scoring Balloon Catheters for Hospitals
- Scoring Balloon Catheters for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Scoring Balloon Catheters for Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
Information for each provider includes:
- Company Profile
- SWOT analysis
- Key Market Insights
- Market share
- Revenue, Pricing and Gross Margin
What insights does the Scoring Balloon Catheters market report provide readers?
- Assessment of balloon catheter fragmentation based on product type, end use and region.
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market landscape.
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions and product launches of each Scoring Balloon Catheter player.
- Various regulations imposed by governments on the consumption of Scoring Balloon Catheter in detail.
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data and analytics, artificial intelligence and social media platforms on the global scoring balloon catheter.
Full access to this report is available at
The report covers the following information and assessments of the Balloon Catheters Market which is useful for all participants involved in the Balloon Catheters Market:
- Data on recently introduced regulations and their impact on key industries and on demand in Scoring Balloon Catheter
- Latest industry analysis on the balloon catheter market, with key analysis of market drivers, trends and influencing factors
- Key Trends Analysis of the Balloon Catheters market and changing consumer preferences across key industries.
- Development of demand and consumption of various products for scorable balloon catheters
- Megatrends Underlying Funding by Key Investors in Many Countries
- New investment opportunities in various technologies and types of products or services
- Comprehensive Data and Competitive Analysis of Key Scoring Balloon Catheter Players
- United States Balloon Catheter Market Sales to Grow at a Steady Rate, Driven by Growing Consumer Confidence and Economic Recovery
- Balloon Catheter Demand Forecast in Europe Remains Stable as Many Countries like UK, France and Germany Focus on Driving Growth
Questionnaire answered in the Scoring Balloon Catheters market report includes:
- How has the balloon catheter market developed?
- What is the current and future outlook of the global scoring balloon catheter on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the scoring balloon catheter?
- Why is the consumption of Scoring Balloon Catheter the highest in the region?
- In what year should the segment exceed the segment?
Read our latest healthcare article
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. We have offices in the United States and Dublin, while our global headquarters are in Dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals, and we will be a competent research partner.
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E-mail: [email protected]