The global flexible plastic pouch market is expected to grow from billions of dollars in 2020 to billions of dollars in 2028 at a CAGR of 55%. The N95 filter respirator is a type of particulate filter that meets the 95% filtration standard set by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. This type is considered to be quite reliable, but it lacks oil resistance capabilities, which are only added in the P95 counterpart. Its popularity lies in its good value for money, so many people buy it as the first choice in an emergency.
To request a free sample, go to: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=manometcurrent&reportCode=004351
Global N95 Safety Mask Drivers and Restraint:
The main driver of market growth includes the increasing number of people infected with respiratory diseases every year, and the adoption of COVID-19 as the global standard for infectious diseases has made it necessary to increase the production of N95 masks. N95 masks are a kind of face mask designed to create a tight fit around the mouth and nose and prevent airborne particles from passing through. Made from multiple layers to block different particle sizes, they use a non-woven fabric that can be made from many types of materials such as polypropylene (PP).
The main factor limiting the growth of the market includes the shortage of raw materials and the availability of alternative and low-quality face masks.
- Impact on market size
- End user trend, preferences and budget impact
- Regulatory framework / Government policies
- Strategy of the main actors to fight against the negative impact
- Window of opportunity
Global N95 Safety Mask Market Segments:
The global N95 safety masks market is further segmented into product, end use, and geography.
By product: With exhalation valve, Without exhalation valve
By end use: Healthcare, construction, manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, others
Key region / countries covered
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the world (Middle East & Africa and South America)
North America is expected to dominate the global surgical mask market due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which has been detected in patients in the N95 Fitted Surgeon Mask and Disposable Surgical Mask. In addition, after the pandemic, governments are expected to invest significantly in health infrastructure construction projects, which will have a positive impact on the demand for surgical masks. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the fastest expansion due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Governments in various countries have enforced the use of face masks in all industries to prevent this virus from spreading. These factors are expected to act as the main drivers of this market in the region.
Key players in Global N95 Safety Masks Market:
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Prestige Ameritech
- Ansell Ltd
- O&M halyard
- The Gerson company
- Cardinal Health
- Medline Industries, Inc
- Crosstex International, Inc
- Kimberly-Clark Company
For any questions or customization, ask our industry experts @ https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=manometcurrent&reportCode=004351
Main questions answered by the report:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market size and forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key players associated with the global testing, inspection and certification market
- Global Testing, Inspection and Certification Market Value Chain Analysis
- What is the global testing, inspection and certification market CAGR from 2021 to 2028
- Major growth driver, challenges, trends and opportunities in the global market
- Main results of the SWOT analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and consulting service that provides creative solutions to business problems. Data useful to micro, small, medium and large businesses can be found in our market research. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is based on technological advancements and our in-house AI-modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI – delivers extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics of Fortune Global 2000 companies, including quarterly performance, annual performance and recent changes.
Develop business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube